Written on: 28/04/2013 by Clarkey01 (1 review written)
We have had this dryer for 3 years and have had no problems until today when it suddenly burst into flames with thick black smoke coming from the back of the dryer filling the room within minutes. The dryer had been on for 5 minutes when this happened. Thankfully my husband was able to isolate the electricity and out the fire.
We lost clothes that were in the dryer.
If we were out or asleep the outcome would have been very different.
I will neither buy or recommend indesit products to anyone.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Hardly used, always breaking " Read More
Written by Bj2016
" Danger of fire. Rubbish service. " Read More
Written by OldWomble
" Waste of money " Read More
" Dryer? Dont think so " Read More
" Rubbish " Read More