Miss Sixty Women's Jeans Review

ClaireC82's review of Miss Sixty Women's Jeans

Miss Sixty Women's Jeans

“Just to add a different opinion to the other reviews,...”

Written on: 06/10/2012 by ClaireC82 (1 review written)

Just to add a different opinion to the other reviews, I own 3 pairs of Miss Sixty jeans and a pair of their bright red leather jeans - all over 3 years old - and they still look as good as they day I bought them. I have over 20 pairs of jeans and these are my all time faves! They were all around the £80-100 mark to buy but to me, to get 3yrs+ regular wear makes them good value. I'm a size 12 and find that with Miss Sixty I can buy jeans in a size smaller so that they are more skinny fit on me but without the stretch fabric of other brands, which I hate. Same cant be said of the beautiful red leather ones I bought on line in the US though - on the rare occasion I can fasten them I can barely walk let alone sit or drive, they are so damn tight. Supposdly a UK10 but hey ho. Shame, as they look awesome but they are a £130 splurge I can rarely wear.