Don't bother taking your measurements they don't use them !!

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Don't bother taking your measurements they don't use...”

Written on: 29/06/2012

Ordered my first pair of jeans from makeyourownjeans.com after reading all the rave reviews on their site about 6 weeks ago after some emails back and forth with 'Pearl' I regret not checking them out more thoroughly by checking out other reviews not just on their site..apparently they remove all the negative ones !
..anyway I took very careful measurements and got the general bla bla back, ''we will make you the best fitting jeans ever !! lol ! Arrived within 3 weeks to Australia ..Well where do I start ..at least all measurements were 2 inches smaller than I had given plus too short and had no shape whatsoever..Very unhappy and of course the email came back to me that I sent with a pic of the measurements.
I am so pleased I decided to pay via good old PayPal ..has taken a couple of weeks but they obviously were not happy with Harry Fashions (make your own jeans ) response as I am now getting my money back, but after having to post them back registered international with delivery confirmation@ my cost. So, use at your own risk, lesson learned, never again !