Oh my god what a disappointment

catlopag's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Oh my god what a disappointment”

Written on: 02/06/2012 by catlopag (0 reviews written)

Because of all the good reviews you read o their site, you think they do a great job. Truth is, it can either go really good or really bad. I wrote a bad review for their site and of course it wasn't published.
I ordered jeans and chinos in the same order. The jeans were decent... not perfect though. Good enough. I was very excited about having jeans that fit!! I am very tall. But no.... Anyway.
The chinos were an absolute mess! Apparently they added the extra measurement they normally add for the jeans because they shrink, but the chinos don't undergo the same process of course and they were way too big. Horrible! Couldn't do anything with them and lost my money. I wrote to them with my concerns and were completely ignored. No answer whatsoever. I guess after having gone to India I should have know they take absolutely no responsibility for whatever goes wrong. It's just how they are. Horrible horrible company.