unexpectadly good

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“unexpectadly good”

Written on: 23/04/2012

I was looking for a pair of leather pants for over a year and by chance came across myoj on a google search having no joy with anything of good value in the shops. I double checked all my measurements having never had clothes made for me like this before, I just followed the instructions on the website but still wasnt sure how they would turn out, I then did a review check after I had ordered and read mostly negative reviews regarding customers getting the wrong sizes, shoddy workmanship and materials and long waiting. I have to say that I was expecting something quite bad but I was in for a shock as my pants are fantastic, the workmanship is as good as anything ive ever seen along with the quality of the leather it also took around 3 weeks to arrive but was good as they took a bit of time to make. Really impressed was brilliant value for money and I look forward to using their services again in the future.