Dishonest

thebare's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Dishonest”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by thebare (1 review written)

MAKE YOUR OWN JEANS.
I cloned 3 pair. 2 were great but the other wasn't. The upgraded rivets had all fallen out & were in the bottom of the packaging bag on arrival. I wrote to them asking for a solution, they asked for photos. I sent photos 3 times then as no response threatened them with getting my money back through the credit card I used. They did not respond to PayPal either. I now have my money back. Why are Indian people like this ? The cure would have been so easy. I was not angry, I just wanted what I paid for. Indians negotiate hard then eventually you come to an agreement. To Americans you then fill your part of the agreement & business is conducted, to Indians it simply means that they have a new place to start re-negotiating from. An entire culture based on dishonesty. They don't change when they are American born in Indian households. I know Doctors with Phd's who are the same. They proudly portray it in their movies & books, "Slum dog millionaire", the tv host was dishonest & unethical, the one person who had it all. I for one, don't want to & would not recommend anyone doing business with any of them ..........