Dishonest Dealer

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Dishonest Dealer”

Written on: 08/03/2012

I will never spend money with this organisation again. I have been a satisfied customer for many years and appreciated having custom jeans for women in my height (185 cm).

In January, I received an order of two pairs of jeans - both of which were poorly designed and finished. Button holes were frayed and the pockets had been bizarrely placed so that they ended half way down the back of the thigh. Completely unwearable. One pair was not even in the style I had ordered.

The support staff initially tried to compensate me with '20% off my next order' which contravenes their published policy of replacing any jeans that were not as ordered. After two months and eight emails, the sales support team has refused to replace the jeans, even after acknowledging in writing that the order they sent was faulty. I've been told that the jeans were the best price on the market and I should be satisfied. Personally, I'm not particularly satisfied with spending $140+ for clothes that cannot be worn. The company has failed to respond to my last two emails.

I refuse to do business with organisations that do not honour their returns policy and would advise you to do the same.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2012

This was a total waste of money. They did not make my jeans to the measurements I sent, and then told me I could take them to a seamstress and have them fitted!!! Don't waste your money!!!!