Loving my new jeans

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Loving my new jeans”

Written on: 23/01/2012

I don't like the skinny-lowrise-stretchy type of jeans they now sell everywhere. Since I have a really hard time finding a simple pair of straight and comfortable jeans below 200$ I decided to give 'make your own jeans' a go... despite reading lots of negative feedback on this company.

Since there is so much negative feedback I was fully prepared to have wasted 70A$ for the try but... I love them! They're very soft and pretty much what I was after.

Be warned though! It's not easy to take measurements correctly! I would assume that wrong measurements make up for quite a few of the negative feedback.

My new jeans are too lose in the waist. Checking the measurements I have only myself to blame. The guys from 'make your own jeans' have worked exactly with what I gave them. But 1cm more or less in the waist affects how they sit almost all the way down to the knees. If you can it's best to simply copy a favourite pair of jeans but even then, be prepared for a slightly different look due to the different fabric.

Arbiq's Comment

Written on: 08/03/2012

My complaint has nothing to do with how the jeans fit - but with the workmanship and the fact that I ordered straight leg and was sent boot cut. Glad you are happy with your jeans but I would only order one pair at a time - your luck will run out!!!!