Not at all "Made to MY Size"

NancyL's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Not at all "Made to MY Size"”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by NancyL (1 review written)

I had heard of this company, Make Your Own Jeans, from another website. I was tired of all the low rise jeans and wanted a couple pairs to sit on my real waist again. Too much to ask for? Apparently so as this company made me two pair of completely differntly sized pants. They did respond to my emails reqesting a return and refund for one pair. Their response was to tell me that they agreed thay had made them wrong and I could go someplace else and get them altered! When I declined to do that, they offered me 30% off ANOTHER pair and their hopes that I would "cooperate" with them. When I refused this offer and continued to state my desire for a refund, they then offered me 50% off another pair! I finally presented my correspondence with MYOJ.com to my credit card company and they did reverse the amount I requested for the one pair that was TOTALLY wrong. The pair I kept wrinkled terribly after washing and the waistband was not cut properly and did not ever sit properly after washing. What a waste of time and money. My experience was so bad that I can't believe that they make quality products there.