NOT MADE TO MEASUREMENTS, BS CUSTOMER SERVICE. TOTAL RIP OFF

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“NOT MADE TO MEASUREMENTS, BS CUSTOMER SERVICE. TOTAL...”

Written on: 10/11/2011

I ordered a pair of jeans for my hard to fit son. I had planned on ordering the first pair to see how it went, and then use or adjust that pair to order 4-5 more pairs for him.

On their order form it flat out states: Are these body measurements or garment measurements? I said 'BODY MEASUREMENTS'. I wrongly assumed they would make the jeans to fit his body, not the physical SIZE of his body. They said in their documentation, tell us the body measurements and then how you want them to fit -- a little loose, a little snug, etc -- and they would adjust my measurements accordingly.

I emailed a few times, got no reply... then I came across them in my give-away stuff and it just made me mad again for such a big waste of money so I thought I'd try one more time: They emailed me back, much to my surprise, but then I went back and forth with \"Anna\" several times ... like 4-5 times .. I wrongly assumed she was trying to help me. But after all the explaining and RE-explaining the problem, they basically said, eff you, it's YOUR fault and we're not responsible. I don't know why I had to waste even MORE of my time with them... if they're not going to stand behind their products, then why bother even replying to me and pretending like you're going to help?

They've taken a golden opportunity to go the extra mile and take care of me by sending out a new pair, and I would have gladly paid the shipping or whatnot, and then ordered at least 4-5 MORE pairs for him, and also for myself.... They don't know what good customer service is, and I hope everyone who was ripped off from makeyourownjeans.com posts here.

Had I read these reviews first, I never would have wasted my time and money with them.

Horrible. They should go out of business. Of course, since they're overseas, the BBB or any U.S. agencies are of no help. It's my fault. I should know to buy American. Maybe I deserve it.

MAKEYOUROWNJEANS.COM is AWFUL! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, THEY WILL JUST RIP YOU OFF AND WASTE YOUR TIME!