Ripped Off

LoobyDoo's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Ripped Off”

Written on: 06/11/2011 by LoobyDoo (1 review written)

First pair of jeans I ordered were fantastic - fitted perfectly and exactly as requested. Thinking I was on to a great thing I placed another order worth almost $300. What a huge disappointment. One pair of linen pants were so big they looked like they were made for an elephant, and everything else was too tight. I checked all measurements against my order and it was as if they had ignored my measurements and just sent any old thing. They responded to my first email with a curt reply saying they checked everything before it was mailed and I should send them details of the discrepancies. I did this and have never heard back from them again, in spite of follow up emails requesting a reply. What a shame - they have a great concept and a great website, and then they turm out to be rip off merchants. I wish I had read these reviews before I place my second big order!