WASTE OF MONEY NO MATTER HOW INEXPENSIVE

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“WASTE OF MONEY NO MATTER HOW INEXPENSIVE”

Written on: 08/09/2011

I have bought several pairs of jeans through MYOJ. Each pair I adjusted the measurements a bit to improve the fit each time. I finally got the perfect fit. However, when I copied my perfectly fitting jeans and tried to buy two new pairs with the exact same measurements, I got jeans several sizes too small.

They took a loose-fitting pair and made them so small I couldn't pull them up past mid thigh. They wouldn't respond to my emails for assistance and they don't take phone calls. When they finally responded they blame technical issues for not getting my emails. Every email I send them now is in at least triplicate hoping that they'll get one and respond - much like fishing.

Anyway, every communication I get back from them says they've done nothing wrong and they copy and paste quotes from their website about variability. They also tried to tell me that a new batch of jean material would cause the difference.

Bottom line is, order from MYOJ and take a chance - sometimes you get what you ask for, sometimes you don't. So you should plan to at least DOUBLE OR TRIPLE the cost for each pair as you'll need to order 3 pairs to get one right (or close to right).

Customer service is excessively poor - blaming technical issues on not receiving emails and telling my how my jeans are supposed to fit - PLEASE, I copied a pair of jeans THEY MADE.

So I'm out a few bucks, but they're out WAY more. I would have kept ordering from MYOJ if they could just say