Scam artists

Guest's review of Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

Make Your Own Jeans www.makeyourownjeans.com

“Scam artists”

Written on: 03/08/2011

I wish I didn't even have to give them 1 star. I placed an order from them for my girlfriend 7 weeks ago. After 5 weeks I emailed them to see how much longer it would be. I received a semi-literate email explaining that they were waiting for me to confirm a measurement. They never emailed me asking for me to confirm anything so even though I was annoyed I was polite and asked if they might be done in a week or so since they were a gift and my girlfriend was going out of town. I got another semi-literate email saying that they were going to push them through and if they weren't going to be ready I would be emailed that week. So here we are going into 3 weeks later and not only did they never email me to say sorry they wont be ready, they are not answering my emails asking for either the pants or a refund. I am 90% certain that this is a rinky-dink operation run out of somebody's house and that they probably fell behind on production but, they shouldn't keep taking orders they can't fill.