Disastrous - stopped working last week of 2 year warranty

LouiseF736's review of Branx Fitness Elite Runner

Branx Fitness Elite Runner

“Disastrous - stopped working last week of 2 year warranty ”

Written on: 24/03/2014 by LouiseF736 (1 review written)

Do not go near BRANX. Unfixable after 2 years and only used about 50 times. My treadmill stopped working during Christmas 2013 (bought Jan 2011), I unfortunately took a couple of weeks to contact Branx. Message is they dont have any parts, dont sell it anymore and have offered me a reconditioned machine for approx £500. This is after they asked me to write them a favourable review to speed up getting an engineer to look at the machine. Stupidly I did this review for them on Amazon. After sending photos in they told me the model is no longer supported. The problem seems to be electrical, power light on, emergency button in correct place but no response from treadmill. Its been used for light running about 50 times. Impossible to speak with anyone on the phone. A disastrous buy.

If anyone knows of anything which could help fix or has had a similar experience.