Don't waste your time!

438Fletcher's review of Post Office Travel Money Card

“Don't waste your time! ”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by 438Fletcher (1 review written)

Firstly, I was told in store that I could put up to £5000 worth of dollars onto the travel card once registered. This wasn't possible. I had to send off many forms of proof of identity to get the card upgraded which took a week to process. Once it was supposedly upgraded I still couldn't put money onto the card! It was only after many calls to my bank and customer services that I was able to do so. Then - once I landed in Australia I was charged 40 dollars on top of the 3 dollars expected just to withdraw money. On two occasions in different places the card was declined at an ATM for no apparent reason. And finally, trying to get the remaining money off the card when I arrived home was a nightmare! Safe to say I won't be using a post office travel card again!

Me0909's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2014

I had the same problem with $CAN. Genuine mis-selling. A real sham.