brilliant but hard to find.

• Effectiveness

Guest's review of Traveleeze Travel Sickness Pastilles

Traveleeze Travel Sickness Pastilles

“brilliant but hard to find.”

Written on: 18/09/2013

i used traveleze for the first time for a 4 hour train journey earlier this year,And were brilliant. I have been trying to buy more for the same upcoming journey, but unable to purchase them anywhere. Boots chemist don't seem to be getting any stock , I asked have they been discontinued and each store I ask does not know the answer. Anyone out there know where I can get these from or if they have infact been discontinued??

• Once

Recommended Usage

• Effectiveness

Jeannettewilson's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

I was told today by the gentlemen in Boots that Traveleeze has been taken off the market for now and probably not be available until 2014. He said it was something to do with one or more of the ingredients been changed. I am only repeating what he told me but it is probably correct as these tablets have been off the shelves in all stores for a long time now. This is not the first time either, a few years ago a similar situation arose but I believe that was something to do with a production issue. Pity they are not available just now as they are my favourite travel sickness tablet and work really well for me and much more convenient than many of the others which you have take with water and at more frequent intervals