Don't ever use Insure&Go...or Virgin Travel Insurance

beefmonkey101's review of Insure and Go - www.insureandgo.com

“Don't ever use Insure&Go...or Virgin Travel Insurance”

Written on: 04/11/2011 by beefmonkey101 (3 reviews written)

I could write for an hour about why you shouldn't use Insure&Go OR Virgin Travel Insurance (I purchased policy from Virgin but am now dealing with Insure&Go for the claim), however just by seeing the sheer number of warnings against this company, you should be in no doubt how utterly atrocious they are.

Please save yourself hours of time, a lot of frustration and your peace of mind by never considering to use Insure&Go.

• july 2011

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance

Type of Insurance

• Unsuccessful

Was your claim successful?

• Unfairly

Were you treated fairly?

Guest's Response to beefmonkey101's Review

Written on: 08/11/2011

I wish I had read this before I purchased the insurance......im only realising now as my bag was stolen in Milan, I thought I was covered for £1500 of personal belongings but now im trying to claim they are staying that my bag, camera and purse isnt a personal belonging its a valuable...........in which case what is a personal belonging, as a valuable to me is a watch/ring/necklace!!!! not only that in the small print you can only reclaim cash if it is on you personally not in a bag/purse that was stolen............thoroughtly insane - seems you cant claim for anything! I 100% AGREE DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE FROM INSURE AND GO!