Atlas - quick & easy insurance

CarolineStafford's review of Atlas Travel Insurance

“Atlas - quick and easy insurance”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by CarolineStafford (1 review written)

I like the fact that it is just as quick to organise holiday insurance over the phone as it is to go online - some things require discussion with an advisor. Charging for posting out of policy documents seems a little unreasonable though, I only have internet access at work and on my mobile so am unable to print out documents for perusal. The advisers are generally friendly, although some did not know whether Egypt should be classed as 'European' or 'American' cover... I would use Atlas again, now that I am in the system it is relatively straightforward, however, it is slightly irritating that the lead insured person (and the addressee of this email)  is my husband. I took out the insurance, in my name and paid it from my bank account, which is in my name. Please do not presume the male in a partnership to be the one who deals with these matters, if we had experienced difficulties, I would have been the person trying to speak to someone about cover, which could have been denied as I was not the lead insured..

• March 2013

Date of Insurance (month/year)

• Single trip insurance