ProntoHotel he Best Hotel Deals on the Web!

JesseEvans's review of ProntoHotel - www.prontohotel.com

“ProntoHotel he Best Hotel Deals on the Web!”

Written on: 22/01/2013 by JesseEvans (1 review written)

Ever since I was introduced to ProntoHotel.com, I have been seeing the world for a fraction of the price I would have by booking hotels through other sites. I have used ProntoHotel to find great hotel deals all around the world--Glasgow, Milan, New York, San Francisco, Cancun, Beijing--the list goes on!

Ever since online travel booking sites have become the norm, I've had trouble finding one to suit all of my needs: straightforward, easy-to-use, informative, and, of course, with great deals. But ProntoHotel fits all of those qualities that are important to me.

ProntoHotel also provides fantastic city guides, packed with information--from the best neighborhoods to stay in to top sights and attractions, insider's guides to customs for celebrating holidays, nightlife options to ideal itineraries. ProntoHotel goes above and beyond just being a hotel booking website--it's a one-stop-shop to planning the perfect vacation.

One of my favorite aspects of the ProntoHotel website is that I can search for hotels by neighborhood, attraction, landmarks, etc. When I visited New York for business, I used ProntoHotel to search for a hotel near the Javits Center. On the other hand, when I visited London, I knew I would be doing a lot of sightseeing, so I searched for a hotel near Big Ben and found the perfect match. I love having these different, and very practical, search options.

I would recommend ProntoHotel to anyone--especially frequent travelers--as it is a comprehensive, functional, informative hotel booking website with great rates and a new twist on how to search for a hotel.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib