Faulty online booking System & unhelpful robotic staff

Guest's review of Opodo www.opodo.com

“Faulty online booking System and unhelpful robotic staff”

Written on: 16/08/2011

Terrible company I booked 4 days to go to Spain in September and the email confirmation came through that I was coming back in December. I called them within 10 minutes to tell them. I was advised to contact the carrier directly to sort it out which I did, paid a lot more money so was surprised that Opodo had taken a booking fee and credit card fee totaling £29 for not doing anything and not even realizing that customer goodwill is good business practice.

I will never use their faulty online system as the staff on the so called help desk are equally useless.

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2011

I had the same problem but they told me to buy a new ticket. I called them as soon as I received the email but they were rude, unhelpful and I stayed on line for hours. They are smart because they know that customers don't have the time and patience to sue over a plane ticket. I lost 900 euros.

Craggie4444's Comment

Written on: 02/02/2012

I am in the same position as you with opodos booking system booking different dates to what I entered I am startg to build a case against opodo to take them to court to retrieve my money. If you are willing/able to help please make contact with me here and I will send you my email adress.