Dont Trust this website

yiBall392's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“Dont Trust this website”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by yiBall392 (1 review written)

Do not trust this web site or any company that advertises on here,Especially Super escapes,They are the most Blatant Liers I have came across and I have reported them to trading standards.

This company will Lie to you about everything and increase the price at will even after you have booked your holiday.I have just returned from Spain after booking with this company and Would Never book with these people again, The Price kept increasing after booking with them,More money had to be paid to the hotel on arrival through false promises they gave us,All in all it was a nightmare from start to finish on a holiday I booked to recover from an operation but ended up with just constant stress and arguments.

Please be Warned,book with this company at your peril.

Hdcadmin's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with an advertiser featured on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with your booking reference and I will make sure your comments are passed onto Super Escapes senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards