very misleading. & sly

JordanPruitt's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“very misleading. and sly”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by JordanPruitt (1 review written)

Phoned up to book a holiday. As it was cheap although I knew I would have to pay a few extras I spoke to the. Lady and asked her how much it would cost with. Transfers and baggage included for all of is and she said £1092 I then asked her if there were any more fees etc. No she said. As I go onto book gives her details of passengers etc and my card details. She then starts to give me details of the holiday flight times etc then she says there is an admin fee to which I agreed as it was still cheap then she goes on to say there. Will be. A check in fee of £50pp. Or £14pp. If we check in online. To which at this point I said I do not want to go ahead with the booking infill I have spoken to my partner. And she said no money would be taken but I am now worried I'm going to find the money gone from my account so I have now got to go to the bank first thing to check as I do not feel comfortable knowing they have all my card details they should have told me all the fees and price before they ask for card details do not go with these people. And before you go on telling me your a comparison site Vicky yes I know that but they should not be allowed to ask for card details. Until they have clearly stated ALL fees

Hdcadmin's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with an advertiser shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards