big waste of time!

zed82's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“big waste of time!”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by zed82 (1 review written)

Like other reviews I've read, this company is a complete joke. Agreed a price on a holiday to Egypt after nearly 2 hrs on the phone, took all my details, added all the extras I.e baggage, transfers, admin fees, gave me full details of the holiday,flights,hotel and check in details and even put me through to the automated terms and conditions message. 20 mins later received a call yo say the flights have gone up by 150. Now when you think you've booked a holiday and that's the end of it, this was a complete and utter shock. After arguing and trying to get them to complain they lowered the rate to 105! Then after more arguing and being put through to a manager was told they couldn't offer us the holiday at all and hung up! This website should have a bit mote control over the companies they allow to trade on it. 2 different company names, same number and same tactics. Obviously the dame company. Will never use again and will be reporting to office of fair trading.

Hdccare's Response to zed82's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

Hello,

I am very sorry for the problems you have experienced with an advertiser featured on our site.

We appreciate your feedback and take all advice into consideration when reviewing our services.

Holiday Discount Centre is a price comparison site, therefore bookings are made directly with the advertiser rather than the website. However we do conduct mystery calls to ensure that our advertisers are offering holidays within their price ranges.

If you know the name of the advertiser that you called and other information relating to this enquiry please email me with all details. Once received I will pass this onto their management team for investigation.

Kind Regards