Awful service.

Nixmarch's review of Flight Wizards www.theflightwizards.co.uk

“Awful service. ”

Written on: 21/12/2013 by Nixmarch (1 review written)

I am always nervous about booking flights through a company I've never heard of but thought I would give it a go. Please trust your instincts - I didn't go through with the booking as the service was so awful, and put me on edge. The usual stuff - strange phone reception, not calling back until days after the 'booking', hanging up on the customer. When I would call back they would say they recognised my query and provide me with completely different destinations to the flights I was looking at! When they did call back, it was of course with the option of a flight £200 more than their original promise. When I told them Politely I did not want to go through with the booking they found for me, the agent dealing with my query got nasty and proceeded to harass me, calling me 18 times in the space of 5 minutes when I didn't answer.

Please trust your instincts and go with a reputable company you've heard of. It's easy to get seduced when you think you are getting a cheap deal but please, it's not worth it you don't feel safe.