BookingBuddy www.bookingbuddy.com Review

Whitbybloke's review of BookingBuddy www.bookingbuddy.com

“I own and run a guest house or B&B (Bed and Breakfast)...”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by Whitbybloke (1 review written)

I own and run a guest house or B&B (Bed and Breakfast) eastablishment in Whitby, North Yorkshire, England, and I was amazed and suprised when I did a search for my guest house on Yahoo, because at the top of the list came BookingBuddy together with an availability calender for potential customers to check for accomodation - amazing because I have never advertised with BookingBuddy, nor any third party website.

Out of curiosity I attempted to check availability for dates which I knew I had rooms to let, a message popped up saying "no availability found", but it states that there are other establishments near by which might have vaccancies, in other words ones which pay to advertise with BookingBuddy or their associates / affiliates.

This in my view is literaly "stealing" custom using deception and handing business and trade to those that pay or give up commission to BookingBuddy or their associates.

I have attempted to make contact with BookingBuddy but I cannot find either an address or a telephone number, and they wont answer emails, my advice is to avoid BookingBuddy as their business methods are unethical, dubious and dishonest.

Visit bookingbuddy.com