Keep away from Weekender breaks Groupon deals

P.Johns's review of www.weekender-breaks.co.uk

“Keep away from Weekender breaks Groupon deals”

Written on: 30/07/2013 by P.Johns (1 review written)

I’m the type of person who does not like to write negative reviews, however I had such a bad experience with WEEKENDER BREAKS that I had to share. I purchased groupon vouchers for a getaway to Reykjavik. I picked the dates I wanted to travel, but then I received a phone call from one of their agents informing me that the dates I had picked were not available. They gave me alternative dates, but I was unable to travel on those days and so I asked for a refund. I was told that a refund was not possible even though I stated that I could not travel on the dates they had given me and no dates had been confirmed. Keep away from this company.

Weekender.breaks's Response to P.Johns's Review

Written on: 30/07/2013

Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered while booking your holiday with us.

Please forward your contact details to enquiry@weekender-breaks.com quoting 'Review Centre' in the subject line, this will enable us to deal with your enquiry in a timely manner.

We hope the information will be of help.

Many thanks,