Misleading advert

tonyhow's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Misleading advert ”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by tonyhow (1 review written)

I found a holiday advertised to Turkey on the Travel zoo website for £329 + transfers at £20 + luggage at £30 = £379 travelling from BHX on 18th April and was directed to the Qwerty travel website. I phoned Qwerty and was told it was available but the price would be £422 and was told the price on the Travel Zoo website was from Gatwick. Even though it was clear the price was £329 + transfers at £20 + luggage at £30 = £379 travelling from BHX on 18th April on the Travel zoo website. We grudgingly paid the extra.

Once I had booked I received confirmation showing the wrong number of bedrooms booked although this was quickly rectified.

I am concerned that we would only receive the vouchers for the hotel and transfers one week before departure.

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 24/02/2014

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you found our advert misleading. I have sent you a direct message asking for a bit more information so that we can have a look into this for you.

Occasionally our suppliers prices go up in the time between the advert being placed and the booking being made. This is out of our control and we can only apologise for this.
I am also sorry that your confirmation showed the wrong number of bedrooms but happy that this has now been rectified.

It is our policy to send out vouchers a week before departure. If you wish to discuss this further please email or call our admin team.

Many thanks,
Qwerty Travel.

Tonyhow's reply to Qwertytravel's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2014

Following the response to my review (initiated by Qwerty Travel themselves) I got in contact with their customer services. I have been really pleased with the way in which Qwerty Travel have dealt with my concerns and their overall after sales service. I will be recommending them to friends and relatives..

Thank you very much to all at Qwerty Travel.