Was Pleased!

MarrakechTraveller's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Was Pleased!”

Written on: 24/01/2014 by MarrakechTraveller (1 review written)

Unfortunately I had read a number of negative comments about Qwerty Travel (I booked with their sister company TravelWasp) and was nervous. My two other travelling companions wanted to hold off because of this and because they felt further research was necessary (I was looking to book an offer from Travelzoo that was sponsored by Travelwasp ie Qwerty). In the end there weren't many packages that would beat Travelwasp and went ahead. The young lady I dealt with was absolutely fine. She answered all my questions and also took a number of return phone calls later on. There was an error in the spelling of my name for flying purposes but this was corrected immediately. It was very helpful having a phone number to ring ie 0208. There was a question the next day when I realised that travel vouchers were necessary and another employee continue to give plenty of assistance in my contact's absence. All in all, whilst we still need to receive travel vouchers and flight confirmations 7-10 days before we fly, I was very satisfied and feel that the web comments certainly weren't relevant to my experience. Well done.