Holiday to Corfu £ 309 all inclusive. Pay £1.00 to reserve.

AvtarPanesar's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Holiday to Corfu £ 309 all inclusive. Pay £1.00 to...”

Written on: 08/12/2013 by AvtarPanesar (1 review written)

The adv mentioned you can reserve a holiday for next year for just a deposite of £ 1.00. This is not true and is misleading.

On the basics of above I booked a holiday and was asked to pay 50% which I I did pay. I did mention to the member of staff about the advertisement and he was unable to comment and said I have to pay atleast 50%.

I will arrange any holiday through Qwerty Travel Holiday and will not recommend any one to get carried away by the Advertisement the tour operator offer.

All these years I have been booking holdays and this offer was all inclusive of everything. I have been asked to £ 15.00 per passengers for booking. I have booked for four passengers and why should each passenger pay booking fee which was not mentioned in the advertisement. I only came to know when I received the e-mail after paying 50% and the balance due.

No hidden costs or catch. The adveretisement should not have had 'Pay 1.00 to reverse your holiday.

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 09/12/2013

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I have sent you a direct email in response to your concerns.

Kind regards,