Beware rude customer service

Guest's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Beware rude customer service”

Written on: 28/10/2013

Beware of the rude customer services, I emailed a question only to be emailed back what's my question, they must not be able to read.When calling the customer service I asked the question only to be told you need to respond via email and the rude advisor put the phone down on me.

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 29/10/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are really disappointed to hear that you've not received good customer service from us. I will send you a direct message to get a few more details and will get your question answered.

Kind regards,
Lisa
Qwerty Travel

Rascallytoby1's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

I have since spoke to an advisor at qwerty travel, who was again extremely rude, and in fact I even emailed details of prices off Qwerty travel web site to be told BY THIS ADVISOR that these where not off there web site, .JOKE So I would advise anyone to think before booking with Qwerty Travel as the level of customer service is disgusting, So I think now its a letter of complaint to the CEO, BEWARE NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 04/11/2013

Hi rascallytoby1,

Please send your complaint through to the email address on the direct message I sent to you and I will see that this is looked into as a matter of urgency for you.

Kind regards,