Beware rude customer service

Guest's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Beware rude customer service”

Written on: 28/10/2013

Beware of the rude customer services, I emailed a question only to be emailed back what's my question, they must not be able to read.When calling the customer service I asked the question only to be told you need to respond via email and the rude advisor put the phone down on me.

Get Great Holidays Deals From Expedia

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 29/10/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are really disappointed to hear that you've not received good customer service from us. I will send you a direct message to get a few more details and will get your question answered.

Kind regards,
Lisa
Qwerty Travel

Rascallytoby1's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

I have since spoke to an advisor at qwerty travel, who was again extremely rude, and in fact I even emailed details of prices off Qwerty travel web site to be told BY THIS ADVISOR that these where not off there web site, .JOKE So I would advise anyone to think before booking with Qwerty Travel as the level of customer service is disgusting, So I think now its a letter of complaint to the CEO, BEWARE NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 04/11/2013

Hi rascallytoby1,

Please send your complaint through to the email address on the direct message I sent to you and I will see that this is looked into as a matter of urgency for you.

Kind regards,