All bad reviews are true so dont go near this company

Guest's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“All bad reviews are true so dont go near this company”

Written on: 22/09/2013

Don't go anywhere near this company. They cancelled our holiday to Egypt two weeks before we were due to go due to the trouble out there and would only refund the money for the flights and said we had to take a credit note for the cruise, hotel and transfers. Their terms and conditions are terrible so we had to comply with them and had to use the credit note within the year, just another way to get more money out of you.
They never return your calls and to call the bookings department is an 0871 number so costs you lots of money so don't go anywhere near them for a holiday. The staff are very rude and abrupt so stay away from this company

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 23/09/2013

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with your recent booking through Qwerty Travel. We really want to investigate what happened in your case so that we can ensure it doesn't happen again. Please email your surname and date of travel to us and we will make sure that this is looked into as a matter of urgency.

Our surname is Gaynor and date of travel was 26/8/13

Written on: 03/10/2013

Hi,

Could you please put your complaint in writing to our admin email address and we'll be able to look into this for you.

Written on: 07/10/2013

My husband did email you but I cannot see you resolving this issue as you seem to have done this to lots of people by the reviews I have read.

Karenatchic's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

We have been treated the same as you holiday to egypt cancelled and only half refund and other half a credit note! Also our friends got full refunds from other companies! We have been told to drink trading standards! Being atol protected doesnr seem to count for much! I never want to use this company again but am now being forced to ciz if this stupid credit note!

Written on: 27/09/2013

We went to the travel trust association and they couldn't do anything as their terms and conditions have you over a barrel. Like you we were forced into using them just to use up the credit note. They want me to get in touch with them for some reason, they wouldn't do anything for me at the time so why would they do anything for us now so I am not bothering. We have used up the credit note now and will never use them again. They are part of the querty group so need to stay away from them too

Hi

We are very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with your recent booking through Qwerty Travel. Please email your surname and date of travel to us and we will make sure that this is looked into for you.

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with your recent booking through Qwerty Travel. Please email your surname and date of travel to us and we will look into this for you.

World-Traveller's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

I too am having horrendous problems with them on our trip to Egypt. So sorry I used this company as those who have booked with other travel companies are getting full refunds with no problems!
Please let us know if you get a satisfactory result.

Hi

World-Traveller's Comment

Written on: 05/10/2013

Hi,
I did email you my details from a previously but the result is still unfair and unsatisfactory. I'll email you my details again and hope we can get somewhere this time. Thanks