Not the package holiday I expected & disappointing service

Guest's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“Not the package holiday I expected and disappointing...”

Written on: 03/09/2013

I called Teletext Holidays and made a booking which then seemed to become Qwerty Travel. I wanted a package holiday and in a way it was but all the elements are booked separately and so you have various vouchers for transfer with one company, accommodation with another and rep services with yet another. I had expected a Thompson all-in-one approach and would have been happier with that but you don't know until the paper work arrives and then it is too late.
I had a dispute regarding my room and whilst they have agreed my point on principle, it has apparently got to be dealt with by the company that my accommodation was contracted to even though I booked with Qwerty.

I guess if all goes well then Qwerty would be fine but when you have problems in resort or a dispute later it becomes complicated.

The sales desk were pleasant but after sales you must converse with admin who I found very hard to get hold of and unfriendly.

Personally I wouldn't use Qwerty again.

By Qwertytravel

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience with Qwerty Travel. As a travel agent we use third party suppliers to package holidays together so this is why you would have received various vouchers.

Could you please email your surname and date of travel to us and we can look in to what happened as soon as possible.

Kind regards,