rhodes april 2013

Guest's review of qwertytravel.com - Qwerty Travel Holiday Packages

“rhodes april 2013”

Written on: 12/04/2013

DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THIS COMPANY PLEASE READ REVIEWS ON LINE THEY ARE ALL TRUE !
I have never had such poor service or such a stressful experience.
I booked a holiday via teletext to Electra Palace in Lalissos for my self and my two adult daughters .
On the thurs 28th March 2013 I got a e mail to say hotel still closed must accept hotel change to Kreston Villas Kalithea.
My carefully researched holiday was no more, instead I quickly looked on line till 12 pm and decided it looked OK
Rang Qwerty travel on 29.3.13 to be told it was a mistake that was also closed and they didnt know where I was going, they were then shut until 1.4.13 I rang and texted all day.
I got a very stroppy manager who refused to give her second name because it was private !
At 4pm they shut as it was Easter Monday I was flying at 07.30am on the 2.4.13
I had almost given up on the holiday and was close to tears when an e mail arrived at 18.00 on the 1.4.13 to say we were going to The Mitsis Grand in Rhodes town I had no hotel vouchers and our original transfers were no longer valid.
I flew to Rhodes not knowing what to face .
I did in fact have a different transfer arranged but they had to sort this for me at the taxi rank when I arrived
The Mitsis grand was OK but more 3 * hotel which backed up the reviews of the hotel.
I got a holiday but not worth the initial stress
Have not even tried to get compensation from Qwerty read reviews of those who have taken them to court!
I am writing this instead in the hope that no one else gets the same treatment .
The difficulty is when you book with teletext you do not know who they are passing your money onto .
They now tend to give to seperate operators and Qwerty say they are just a handling agent so not responsible for any complaints .
Courts have ruled this is not the case see ....

'Luxury' Qwerty package holiday had five to a room

I will never book with Qwerty or teletext again following this holisay stick to reputable travel agents who are ABTA registered !