Very bad service

Lena6's review of loveholidays.com - www.loveholidays.com

“Very bad service”

Written on: 16/07/2014 by Lena6 (1 review written)

We booked our holiday with this company and tried to get the low deposits that they offer on line we were told this could not be done and to go back and do it on line if we wanted the low deposits so we did we then found we had to do two bookings as it would not let us book as one family as there was six in our party so we cared on and all seamed fine until we went into our booking reference then to find myself and two of our children were on there but my husband and the other two children weren't even booked so I rang customer service to ask about the problem they told me that they had double booked and never new we was all lone family I have been trying now for a few days for them to just keep saying they need more money to rebook us on the same holiday but diffrent dates you would think that they would waver the extra charges as it was all there fault in the first place I know I'll never book another holiday with them again or recommend them to anyone they are very unhelpful land some of them very rude

Loveholidaysltd's Response to Lena6's Review

Written on: 21/07/2014

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear this.

Can you please email your HAY reference to us and we will look into this straight away for you?

Thanks,

The loveholidays.com team

Loveholidaysltd's Response to Lena6's Review

Written on: 22/07/2014

Hi,

We have just spoken directly to our Customer Services Manager and he has advised that unfortunately, one of your bookings failed to go through at the time of booking and this was because there was limited availability, not because we had double booked your room. We were able to re-book this failed booking for you however due to this limited availability, we could only do so onto an alternative date.

We completely understood the frustration this may have caused you so we waivered the admin fees applicable our end however, we were not able to waiver the Thomson fees hence why we needed to request those extra funds.

We have listened to the calls and we do apologise that you felt you received a rude service, however this was never our intention and all we tried to do was ensure that we relayed all the correct information to you.

If you require any more assistance, please contact After Sales.

Thanks,