Rip off GO direct to main DEALERS

Guest's review of loveholidays.com - www.loveholidays.com

“Rip off GO direct to main DEALERS”

Written on: 22/01/2014

I unfortunately have booked my Thompson Ala carte holiday through them and discovered not only did it cost me more than booking it direct with Thomson but they also want to charge for ore booking seats and private transfers all of which would have been included for less if booked direct. I have been in touch with Love holidays and they are not interested. In my opinion the price promise and book with confidence is a joke, well unless you paid out in full at time of booking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who does?

Loveholidaysuk's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Good Afternoon,

We strive to offer the best level of customer service possible, both online and over the phone so we are sorry to hear that you have not been completely satisfied with your holiday booking. However, please note that the terms and conditions of our Price Match Guarantee are displayed clearly on our site, where we also clearly state that we are only able to Price Match on holidays that have been paid for in full meaning a Price Match is not possible on low deposit or pay monthly bookings.

Please do get in contact with us should have any further queries.

Thanks,