This is the worst company I have ever dealt with

Guest's review of loveholidays.com - www.loveholidays.com

“This is the worst company I have ever dealt with”

Written on: 05/01/2014

Booked flights, tranfers and accommodation with this company a few days ago. When I received the email confirmation I noticed that the booking was for a Classic Studio not the 1 bed apartment with sea view which I had selected. I immediately contacted the company to have the accommodation changed. That's were the problem began. Firstly I was told the studio was non refundable and if I wanted the 1 bed with sea view it would be £481 not the £343.91 advertised because I was not booking a package. I had booked my flights and transfers and accommodation with them just wanted to correct the room booking! They were unmoving, at one point said they would cancel the studio free of charge then charged £25. I ended up using another company to book the room I wanted as I was concerned the room wouldn't be available if I waited any longer and it was for a special occasion.
With their attitude I can't see how they will stay in business. I am left wondering if the price of the 1 bed with sea view actually existed or was it being used as to draw customers in. The price is still showing on their webpage. P.S. Still waiting for an amended invoice 3 days later,

Loveholidaysuk's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Good Afternoon,

We are sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your holiday booking. We take all feedback such as yours very seriously and so would like to investigate further. Can we please have your HAY reference which can be found on your booking confirmation?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,