A nightmare resolved - LoveHolidays, thank you!

TanyaWS's review of loveholidays.com - www.loveholidays.com

“A nightmare resolved - LoveHolidays, thank you!”

Written on: 14/08/2013 by TanyaWS (1 review written)

Where do I start...? My partner and I spent weeks searching for cheap yet cheerful holidays online. We used all sorts of websites, but I happened to stumble across LoveHolidays.com. We both found the website a lot easier to navigate than others first of all. It's also worth noting that they seemed to come up cheaper than other sites for the same holiday....weird but true. So we stuck with them and chose to search via the cheapest hotel with the highest Trip Advisor reviews.

Once we found the right holiday, I nominated myself as the lead passenger and chose to wait until the next morning to go ahead and book. The next few steps are completely my fault. My browser went back to the default airport that just so happened to be Nottingham East Midlands - we live in West Sussex....of course I did not notice this until I'd pressed "book." When I spotted my mistake I was immediately in a state of panic, having made such a huge and stupid mistake. I phoned LoveHolidays right away and my call was answered by Vicki. Having explained the whole situation to Vicki and the fact that I'd only made the booking moments before, Vicki had to warn me that if I wanted to cancel my flight, I would lose my money.

I of course burst into tears.I'm sure most people are aware of how difficult it is to save and pay for a holiday so when Vicki decided to go out of her way and help me by searching ways to get to East Midlands from West Sussex...well I was so thankful. Before she rang the airline direct she took this time to help me with other alternatives to avoid me losing my money. She reassured me that she would phone me back once she had spoken to them. she did just that. In the end it turned out that the alternative flight from Gatwick was full that day, so my partner and I are flying on another date. Buy hey, at least we don't need to get across England to get there!

It was a very stressful and upsetting experience but LoveHolidays, the people we spoke to in particular really made sure that my partner and I booked the RIGHT holiday for us. Vicki made me feel calm and reassured and I now have all the right documents we need. We fly in 2 weeks and we're very excited.

Overall, I'd recommend this company for their customer service - it's just sooo reassuring to know that there are lovely people out there! People that probably didn't need to help me as much as they did under their job description...

Thanks ladies, we are truly grateful for your hard work. I hope you all get a nice holiday this year too!

P.S. Please note that the only reason that I have not given this company 5 stars is the fact that we could not fly on our chosen date. This is NOT fault of LoveHolidays.com