Very flexible search options

Backrovern's review of loveholidays.com - www.loveholidays.com

“Very flexible search options”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by Backrovern (1 review written)

My wife and I looked a a raft of holiday websites when booking our first family holiday this year. We have been bitten by the bug and are already planning next year's. I came across loveholidays.com after googling "holidays" and haven't looked at another website since!

The main thing that struck me is that you can search by the things you want the most, so for us we can search anywhere from Manchester that is all inclusive and it brings up absolutely everything that meets that criteria. You can then add or remove search options as you please, I have mine set to anything 3*+ but with a tripadvisor rating of 4*+. It then gives you the option to add or remove features as you see fit.

Compared to other websites it also seems very, very competitive price-wise, plus it deals with familiar and trusted travel companies so you can be confident that it should be a good buy. I haven't booked yet so my only reservation in recommending without hesitation is that I haven't been through the whole process yet, but I imagine that we will book through them for next year.