Just back from Vietnam

Holleetree's review of eShores, www.eshores.co.uk

“Just back from Vietnam”

Written on: 21/11/2013 by Holleetree (2 reviews written)

I came across eShores while researching multi centre holidays to Vietnam, I am so glad I found them, what a great company. From my very first contact with an advisor who I felt confident that he certainly knew what he was talking about and fully understood my requirements. There were 4 of us in our party and I was finding it difficult to please everyone when I was trying to organise this trip by myself but as soon as I started talking to eShores the stress was taken away.
I had no idea where to go but eShores staff are obviously very knowledgeable and in a couple of days our itinerary was finalised to everyone's requirements. Nothing was too much trouble, all my questions were responded to promptly and in a professional but friendly manner.
We had several transfers included as we moved around the country (this is where I thought we may have a problem if there were going to be any) but I was wrong. Every transfer went without a hitch and we were surprised to see not only a driver for the transfers but an english speaking guide as well, this was above and beyond what was expected. The companies concerned called us the day before any transfer/tour to confirm the pick up time and every one of them arrived a few minutes early, not one of them was late and when you see the traffic in some of these places that is amazing and when we arrived at each of the 3 hotels we were staying in the guide came in with us to ensure that we had no problems with checking in. We didn't have any problems but it was reassuring to know that we had someone who could sort it out if we had.
All the hotels that were recommended by eShores were fantastic. The Silk Path in Hanoi, The Pandanas Resort in Phan Thiet and finally the Nikko in Ho Chi Minh City. The Halong Bay junk boat overnight trip was great fun and more than we had expected with being able to visit an enormous beautiful cave, go kayaking, climbing one of the islands and swimming off one of the small beaches. The crew on the boat were great & the guide was a laugh a minute, very knowledgeable but far from boring. The food on the boat was amazing, we had to tell them to stop as they just kept bringing out more & more food.
Following our return from Halong Bay to Hanoi we were getting a bit concerned about our move the next day to the Pandanas resort as the storm was due to hit Vietnam that day but again we had no need to worry. We had a very much appreciated call from eShores to advise they were monitoring the situation and had checked with the airline and the resort that the next stage of our trip could go ahead as planned and thankfully it was. We were given a 24hr contact No for the UK and a contact No. for a number of the airline ground staff in case of any last minute problems but they were not needed.
I want to say a huge THANK YOU to eShores and I have no doubt that we will use them again in the future and I have no qualms with recommending them to friends and family.