Personal, Friendly, Caring & Efficient

Guest's review of eShores, www.eshores.co.uk

“Personal, Friendly, Caring & Efficient”

Written on: 02/10/2013

I have booked via eshores.co.uk before. So when my husband and I were looking for a week in the sun I checked out their website and found an ideal hotel. I then requested more information by submitting the easy to complete online form.

Then I received a most friendly phone call from an eshore.co.uk representative who confirmed everything I had requested on to the form was available. During that conversation I explained that I needed to change my travel dates - the representative said he would check availabilty and get back to me.

And he did, as promised. He then confirmed everything verbally and followed it up with an email for us to double check. Holiday booked - no hassle.

The travel documents were then emailed to us and the holiday was seemless. I'm sure if I had needed advice on location etc the representative would have been there for us.

On our return there was a personal email not a automated one, enquiring as to whether we had had a good holiday. I was unable to reply straight and was pleasantly suprised when the representative rang me to make sure we were back safely and enquired as to how the holiday went.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this most efficient and customer friendly company.