Great service, all went well.

MAW22's review of eShores, www.eshores.co.uk

“Great service, all went well.”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by MAW22 (1 review written)

Just wanted to let you know we had a great holiday in Malaysia, which we organised through eShores.

All of your planning for our travel plans meant there were no problems. All flights and airport transfers worked out perfectly and our driver was always there ready for us. The three hotels were great.

I had a few queries on the day before we left relating to the online check in and if any additional fees were payable locally whilst travelling. I was pleased with the quick responses and comprehensive help. We even had a further follow up call later on the Friday night to check that all was well before we travelled the next day.

One small observation for your reference, was that we had a bad experience on our last night at Meritus Pelangi. Not the fault of the hotel staff, who were by the way excellent. Our chalet was one of a block of four, overlooking the lake. The last night, the occupants of one of the upper chalets decided to have a party with their friends from a further 4 chalets which went on until 4am. The hotel did all they could to suggest that others might not be so up for an all nighter but as paying customers I suppose there was a limit and you can't make someone go to bed!. There were a small number of single storey chalets at the hotel, and I would perhaps suggest you check these out in terms of price differential. I think I would have paid a bit more to avoid noisy neighbours. Even though it was only one night, it was rather annoying that the behaviour of a few impacted on many others around.

I see you are on twitter and Facebook but not Tripadvisor. If you were on Tripadvisor I would happily post a review of your services there. In the meantime, we were very satisfied with the services provided by eShores and would book again through you. We would also recommend you to family and friends.

We had a great holiday; thanks for your assistance.