NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY

fran_alhama's review of YourHolidays - www.yourholidays.com

“NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 21/01/2014 by fran_alhama (1 review written)

As I have written before as a response for a colleague in this same site, this company does not deserve to be taken into account if your are planning your holidays.

They promised me a price, a room and services that, at the end none of them were real.

First of all, they charge me 30 pounds more than they promised ( it is not about the amount of money, it is about what they told me it was the amount at the beginning ).

Secondly, in the offer on the website it was advertised that, in the package, it was included the breakfast. When I got to the hotel they told me that it was not. They also told me that I was going to get a free upgrade to one of the best rooms in the hotel and as you can already imagine: the room was one of the worst in the hotel.

I tried to get, at least, my breakfast during the stay, as such I got in touch with them the first day I got to my destination and they did NOTHING about it. When I called them making the complaint they told me that it was not their responsibility and they could not compensate me in any way.

At least it seems they have removed the fake advertisement about "BED + BREAKFAST" on their website.

So please, if you read this, DO NOT BOOK with this agency.

Think1St's Response to fran_alhama's Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

This guy clearly has a grudge as per below responses