Booking flight to the Philippines

Guest's review of Wonder Flights - www.wonderflights.com

“Booking flight to the Philippines”

Written on: 05/12/2013

I used dealchecker.co.uk to get a list of all of the travel agents to get the best deal for a return flight to the Philippine before New Year's Eve. In the recent past I've used Flightcatchers. The second one I contacted was Wonder Flights and I initiated an online chat with one of their agents, Rahul. It's often very daunting when you are trying to get the best deal for a flight at fairly short notice and at a busy time of year during the holiday season. Rahul was both courteous and very efficient in securing the best deal for me with an amazing 46kg check-in baggage allowance, as I had told him that I could only fly with a minimum of a 30kg allowance. I have been flying for many years and would say that this was probably one of the smoothest transactions I've ever done. I will certainly check with Wonder Flights for my future travel needs.