Wonderfull apartment 'my loft"

tonni's review of Wimdu - www.wimdu.com

“Wonderfull apartment 'my loft"”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by tonni (1 review written)

I stayed a month in the apartment My Loft host was very good and helpfull. I would rate the apartment in itself a 10 the spot (location) a 5 and the host a 10.
++ points:
* very spacious and well kept apartment
* very good bed(s)and other furniture
* well equiped kitchen (oven, dishwasher,big frigo and a wasching machine outside) For a longer stay there could be a little bit more cups and glasses but that is easy to buy also.
* the swimming pool and gym were very conveniently on the same floor and I made use of them every day.
* downstairs was a bar and very good restaurant (a pity it was closed at night and weekends.
* I had a very spacious and well equiped terrace especially in the evening that was very nice.(cool)
* The host was very nice and helpfull.For exaple he brought me bottles of drinking water and installed an extra bed when I had a guest. He also arranged someone who did the cleaning of the house every week for a very reasonable price.He was easy to go along with and gave me some good advices.
some -- points:
*The wifi did not work well, it seemed to be the net tension was not strong enough.
* the apartment was situated more or less in a commercial area so there was quiet some noise during the week for it was surrounded by highways. There was a good connection by metro with the center of town. But the station was some 400 meter away. A bit of a problem for me (2 hipprotheses). The location was not foreseen by me because the adress appeared to be different than written in the website.

Overall I spend a very good time in Valencia in this apartment thanks to the host. I will surely recommend it to my friends. Tonny Amsterdam