Our Wimdu Experience

FKHosts's review of Wimdu - www.wimdu.com

“Our Wimdu Experience”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by FKHosts (1 review written)

My wife and I joined up as Hosts, sometime ago after seeing the advertising in the newspaper and on television. As we had three spare bedrooms, we thought we would give it a go.

The sign up page for Hosts was well formatted, and very easy to fill in. I was asked to go into detail about our home and the room we had on offer, and to try and load up at least 15 images. I think this was a good idea, as all the guest we have had, have commented on the details of the rooms that are shown on the site. I believe this gives guest a greater sense of security of knowing where they may be going in a new country.

We chose to have our payments paid into our PayPal Account, this has worked perfectly since we started and have had no problems to date.

We have had many people from around the world stay at our home, and may I say they have been the nicest of people we could have met. We have had hours of conversations and meals with our guests, which to us makes people feel more at home and relaxed.

To my wife and I, as Hosts, this has and will be in the future an experience that is not to be missed, meeting new people, and learning about different cultures.

Finally, if you are a peoples person, and want the experience of a lifetime, all I can say is join up as a Host, you will not be disappointed.