Poor communication, lack of interest & unprofessional.

3ponies's review of Wholesale - Flights - www.wholesale-flights.com

“Poor communication, lack of interest and unprofessional.”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by 3ponies (1 review written)

I replied to an emails from Wholesale Flights telling of deals to Europe. I phoned the toll free number twice and left messages and no one got back. I then sent an email enquiry and got the standard letter saying someone would get back but they didn't.
Then yesterday I tried calling again and spoke with a woman who seemed very disinterested on the phone and eventually said she would send me a quote later that day. There were no apologies for the previous issues, her sighing was very unprofessional, having to repeat myself told me she wasn't really listening to what I was saying.
Now more than 36 hours later I still have not heard back from her so have booked our two business class fares to Europe through a competitor who seemed keen for the business, was very prompt with questions I asked and actually communicated.
Employees like this woman harm your business and as you well know there are many competitors out there vying for the business.
We travel to Europe twice a year so spend a lot on airfares.
Lastly, why send emails advising of the deals when enquiries are not followed up by your staff.
I hope things improve for the longevity of the business.