Top-Notch Personal Service!

loggedmanymiles's review of Wholesale - Flights - www.wholesale-flights.com

“Top-Notch Personal Service!”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by loggedmanymiles (1 review written)

I came across this company's ad accidently, while searching another web-site, but the next time I go to Wholesale-flights, it will be no accident: service was superb. The agent contacted me promptly--and because I had phone problems that day, he had to persist!--was careful to have all the information about how I wanted to travel before suggesting any arrangements. No rush, careful service, courteous and very competent agent, and I couldn't be more pleased about the outcome.

Would I book again with Wholesale Flights?

No question.

And if I could add a sixth star, especially for my agent, I would.

Amitavab's Response to loggedmanymiles's Review

Written on: 24/12/2013

An agent called me & offered me the best complicated business class deal for a round trip from San Francisco to India..it was straight up with options..good man good guy that's what an ethical business's all about ..good job..I plan to use these cats for all my travels ( & my family's) going forward..happy holidays all.