This place totally rocks.

alxgould's review of Wholesale - Flights - www.wholesale-flights.com

“This place totally rocks.”

Written on: 04/10/2013 by alxgould (1 review written)

I know a thing or too about this market - partly because I'm trained as an economist, partly because I'm a business man, but mainly because I enjoy international travel and it's fun to research fares and find good deals.

Whenever you are playing in the game of airline ticket inventory and discount fares, particularly on business and first class tickets, your ass is pretty much in the hands of the vendor you choose to represent you because regular folks cannot access those kinds of deals. So you had better pick carefully... someone who has access, experience, and expertise. And, most importantly, someone who has integrity and understands the value of great customer service.

Most of the consolidator types that I had dealt with in the past ranged from average to slimy. That is not to say that there are not other companies out there who could get it done for you. But I will say, straight out, that these folks at Wholesale-Flights, Inc. are multiple levels beyond all of the others in terms of character, conscientiousness, communication skills, and trustworthiness. Josh Cusing absolutely nailed it - easy to talk to, transparent, friendly, honest, constant communication, and very detail-oriented. I wouldn't even hesitate to give him all of my business in the future. It was all very easy. He even went so far as to ticket my fare the day before the final payment cleared, just so we wouldn't lose the seats. Who does that???? Only a straight shooter who believes in long-term business relationships.

5 stars from me. Can't wait to use them on the next trip.