Absolutely cannot get a straight answer or a response

jh5953's review of Wholesale - Flights - www.wholesale-flights.com

“Absolutely cannot get a straight answer or a response”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by jh5953 (1 review written)

Wholesaleflights.com. Worst response time and service i have ever experienced. I Tried calling them for prices and routs available and send 10 emails and 5 phone calls requesting same. Trying to get a response from anyone at this company is a useless exercise. After the initial email requesting information and costs from their website, I received a stock canned email reply. I emailed Max as the email requested and didn't receive a response at all. (All phone calls go straight to a voice mail system and no one even bothers to call u back). So I tried sending another request through the web site. This time I was put in touch with Christine who could not even give me a cost or a proposed itinerary. Wait, she did send one outbound (no return) itinerary that supposedly left 15 minutes after I received the email even though my proposed dates were in the initial request. Multiple emails to Christine also went unanswered when i asked for costs and some proposed full itinerary. This site is some kind of scam or run by some people in very serious need of service training. Either way they are not worth taking the time and effort to contact.