DO NOT USE!

Guest's review of Weekender Breaks - www.weekender-breaks.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 18/12/2013

Reading through these reviews has only heightened my disgust for this company. My husband and I purchased a deal to Milan through Groupon. He then received a very rude phone call while at work, telling him the flights we were getting were awful and that we would have minimal time visiting the city. He offered different "premium" flights for an extra £39 each, and my husband accepted. Now this is the kicker! Later, my husband did some research into the original so-called horrible flights to discover they did not exist. I repeat, this company is inventing flights to trick customers out of extra money. This is a disgrace! So far, Weekender Breaks has only refunded half of the extra charge, and we have received no apology. Groupon's management reached out to the company's manager, who apparently promised to refund the rest of the money, and now they are denying this. I'm warning you. Do not use this company. Our holiday was fine, but I'd rather not book my holiday with an agency using such shady practices.

Weekender.breaks's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

Dear Customer,

I am extremely sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with your holiday booked through Weekender Breaks.

I sincerely apologies should you feel at all misled with this regard, as it is certainly never our intention. Weekender Breaks strive to provide an excellent standard of service at all times and I also apologise should you feel this was not experienced on this occasion.

To allow us to conduct a full investigation into your issues please email your contact details to us quoting Review Centre in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Weekender Customer Service

Cristytravels's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2014

Dear Weekender Customer Service,

Thank you for your message. It is the greatest amount of customer support that we have received from your company, though of course we're suspicious that it is only in a public forum that we are treated with respect.

Could we be given a specific person to contact at Weekender Breaks? So far, everyone we have dealt with seems to be unapologetic for this deception, and we would like to deal with someone who is actually willing to investigate what happened in this situation. The flight we were provided over the phone (4:45 PM from Stansted to Milano Bergamo) does not exist. It simply does not. We have not been given a reasonable explanation for this. Therefore, we can only assume this was deception on behalf of the employee who sold us the so-called premium flights. Even more frightening, it could be a practice happening within the entire company. We certainly hope this is not the case.

Review Centre should have provided you with my contact information. I await your reply, and hope your company will take a deep look at what happened here.